There is a dry cough, some are productive. Productive cough is a cough with phlegm. Sputum is also called sputum or phlegm.
There are several ways to cure a cough with the use of traditional medicine, among others:
- Prepare the fruit of fennel pollen as much as 5 g brewed with 1 / 2 cup boiling water, After chilling filtered, add 1 teaspoon of honey, Stir until evenly distributed, drink once, Do it two times a day until healed.
- Five leaves fresh andong (Cordyline fruticosa (L.) A. Cheval.) Brewed with 1 cup hot water, cold drink after two times a day until healed.
- 30 grams of the leaves of Selaginella doederleinii Hieron had boiled dry to a boil and drink when cool.
- 2 stem tuber of Zingeber officinale, roscs. of your thumb. Boiled with 2 cups water to boil until remaining 1 glass. Taken 2 times a day 1 cup, morning and afternoon.
- 10 grams of the root of Abelmoschus moschatus [L.] Medic is still fresh, cut thin. Boil in 3 cups of water until remaining 1 glass. Once cool, strain. Drink 2 times a day, to drink 1/2 cup.
- 100-200 grams of Radish - Raphanus sativus L crushed and squeezed to take water, add sugar to taste. Drink 1 a day.