Cystitis has the classification:
- Primary Cystitis, an inflammation of the bladder inflammation that can occur due to diseases of stone in the bladder lainseperti, divertikel, hypertrophy of the prostate and urethra striktura.
- Secondary Cystitis, is symptoms arising later as a result of primary diseases such as urethritis and prostatitis.
There is a herbs that can reduce and treat systitis among others:
- 49 pieces of leaf and stem COGON GRASS (Imperata cylindrica (L.) Beauv.) That has been dried, cut into pieces and then added with 2 cups water and boiled until the volume of water to stay one glass, filtered, and then drink two times a day.
- 50 grams of Anyang Anyang (Elaeocarpus grandiflorus J. Sm,) and 20 grams of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill) Boiled water with 1 cup boiling Until, then after a cold drink two times a day Until healed.
- 35 g leaves of Orange Jessamine - Murraya paniculata [L.] Jack. Boil with 3 glass water until remaining 2 glass. Filtered and drink 3 times a day, each 1/2 cup.