Gastritis can be caused by drinking too much alcohol, use drugs long-term nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin or ibuprofen, or infection with bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori). Sometimes gastritis develops after major surgery, traumatic injury, burns, or severe infections. Certain diseases, such as pernicious anemia, autoimmune disorders, and chronic acid flowing back, can also cause gastritis.
The most common symptom is a disturbance or abdominal pain, belching, flatulence, nausea and vomiting or a feeling of fullness or burning in the upper abdomen. Blood in your vomit or stool-black stools may be a sign of bleeding in the stomach, which may indicate a serious problem that requires prompt medical attention.
Gastritis is diagnosed through one or more medical tests:
- Endoscopic upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Blood tests.
- Feces Test.
- Treating Gastritis
There are plants that can be used to treat gastritis, among other:
- 50 grams of flowers from Biduri, Calotropis gigantea [Willd.] Dryand.ex WTAit, boiled in 3 cups water to the remaining approximately 2 cups. Once cool, strain and add honey to taste. drink this potion as much as 3 / 4 cup, three times a day.
- Boil 15 grams of fresh leaves or roots of Turnera ulmifolia L. Once cool, strain and drink the water.
- 3 pieces of fresh leaves of Comfrey - Stachytarpheta mutabilis, Vahl, eaten regularly every day, without cooking.
- 5-10 gram rhizome of Lesser galanga - Kaempferia galanga, peeled and washed. Eaten to take juice / water, the waste is dumped, then drink one glass of water, and repeated until healed.
- 5 grams of seeds of Nutmeg - Myristica fragrans Houtt that has been mashed. Brewed with a glass of warm water and drink as well. Once a day.
- 15-20 leaves of Indonesian bay leaf - Syzygium polyanthum (Wight.) Walp, boiled with 2 cups water to a boil. Add brown sugar to taste. Drink as a tea every day, until the pain in the stomach disappeared.