Mode of transmission of Hepatitis B:
- Direct contact with blood blood
- Unsafe sexual relationship
- Use of unsterile needles
- Infected needle stick
- Contaminated needles used to make tattoos, acupuncture, body piercing
- At the time of pregnancy - maternal-fetal transmission of the birthing process
- The use of shared razors
- blood transfusion
The incubation period before the onset of clinical symptoms of HBV approximately between 6 weeks to 6 months, but nearly a third of cases of people with no symptoms at all. The rest HBV infection can cause symptoms such as flu, is accompanied by weakness and pain, headache, fever, decreased appetite, diarrhea, jaundice (yellow), nausea and vomiting. Symptoms can become heavy and lasted a few months coupled with abdominal pain, diarrhea, and jaundice.
Jaundice occurs in hepatitis due to liver disease can not remove bilirubin in the blood. So it can change the color of the skin and whites of the eyes become yellow.
Most people with hepatitis B do not require specific treatment other than rest and they will recover completely.
Hepatitis B can be treated with a variety of plants, among others:
- 60-120 grams (maximum dose of 250 gr.) Canna indica Linn. Boiled with 2 cups water to boil. Then divided by 2. Drunk in the morning and evening, for 20 days, maximum 47 days.
- Wash the roots and leaves of Lagerstroemia indicct 15g L, then boiled in three cups of water until remaining one glasses. Once cool, strain the water and drink half a cup in the morning and afternoon. You can add honey to taste.
- 30-40 grams of leaves of Oxalis corniculata Linn boiled for 2 drinks.
- 60 g roots of Acanthus ilicifolius L. which has been dried. With 500ml boiling water over low heat until the remaining 100 ml. Once cool, strain, and the water is divided by two, for 2 times drinks, morning and afternoon. Every time you drink may add honey to taste.
- 30 grams of Equisetum debile Roxb, boiled, drink as tea.
- 9-15 grams of fresh stems of the Crown of Thorns - Euphorbia milii Ch.des Moulins. Boil and drink the water.
- 20 grams dried fruit of the Crown of God - Phaleria macrocarpa [Scheff.] Boerl, boiled with 5 cups of water, until the remaining 3 cups, strain, wait until cool and drink 3 times a day each 1 cup. Drink 1 hour before meals.
If hepatitis B lasts longer, it can cause chronic hepatitis. To learn more about Chronic Hepatitis and how to treat it, can be see here.