Clinical manifestations of epileptic seizures can be characterized as a sudden onset of symptoms, loss of spontaneous and tend to recur. While the symptoms and clinical signs are highly variable can be either decreased levels of consciousness disturbance, sensory disturbance (subjective), motor disturbances, or seizures (objective), disorders of the autonomic (vegetative) and changes in behavior (psychological). It all depends on the location of focal epileptogenesis or nest epileptogen and penjalarannya so dikenallah various types of epilepsy.
Epilepsy as clinical symptoms could stem from many diseases in the brain. Approximately 70% of cases of epilepsy is not known why classified as idiopathic epilepsy and 30% were classified as unexplained symptomatic epilepsy, such as head trauma, infection, congenital, lesion persisted space, circulatory disorders of the brain, toxic and metabolic. Cryptogenic epilepsy seen as symptomatic but cause is unknown, such as West syndrome and Lennox Gastaut syndrome.
Plants To Treat Epilepsy
- 8-10 pieces fruit of Morel berry - Physalis peruviana, Linn, eaten every day on a regular basis.
- 30 grams of dried leaves of Centella asiatica, (Linn), Urban mashed. brewed with 1 cup hot water and filtered. drink every day on a regular basis.
- 10 grams of Autumn Zephyr Lily - Zephyranthes candida Herb, boiled with a glass of water to a boil, add sugar to taste and drink every day routine.
- 10-20 grams of fresh leaves of leucas lavandulifolia Smith boiled in 3 cups of water until the remaining 1 1/2 cups. After chilling filtered, plus sugar to taste. Drink a day 3 x 1/2 cup.
- 20 Plant Underleaf pearl - Phyllanthus urinary, Linn (roots, stems, leaves) boiled with 5 cups water to boil and the remaining 3 cup. Filtered and daily drink 1 a day 3/4 cup for 3 consecutive days.