Common causes of constipation include:
- Lack of body fluids
- Stress or depression and a fairly solid activity
- The influence of hormones in the body
- Intestine is less elastic
- Anatomical abnormalities in the digestive system
- Lifestyle and diet are less regular
- Side-effects from taking drugs that contain lots of calcium or aluminum
- Intake of vitamin C deficiency and lack of fibrous foods
- A symptom of the disease
- Often resist the stimulus to defecate in a long time.
Plant To Treat Constipation
- 3/4 teaspoon of seeds of Phyllanthus acidus [L.] Skeel, washed and polished. Brewed with 1/2 cup hot water. add 1 tablespoon of honey, drink as well. Apply 2 times a day.
- 1 part of leaf and stem of Coleus scutellarioides, Linn, Benth. Boiled in 3 cups water to boil until the remaining 2 cups. Taken 2 times a day 1/2 cup.
- 3 seeds from the fruit of Gardenia Augusta, Merr; boiled with 2 cups water to boil down to 1 cup, drink as well.
- 7 young leaves from guajava - Cassia alata, Linn, boiled with 2 cups water to boil and the remaining 1 cup, drink as well.
- 20-40 grams of dried herbs of Indian Acalypha - Acalypha indica L, boiled with 1 cup of water to boiling. Once cool, strain and drink daily 2 times a day, each 1/2 cup. Do it every day until it heals.