An easy way to encourage the placenta to the uterus is split off by kissing and breast-feeding your baby, because nipple stimulation releases oxytocin hormones which will help your uterus to contract. Some homeopathic remedies can help the uterus contract and release the placenta from the uterus.
Some kinds of retained placenta:
- Adhesiva placenta, is a strong implantation of the placenta chorion tuft causing failure of the physiological mechanisms of separation.
- Placenta accreta, is the implantation of the chorion plasetita flakes until well into some layers miornetrium.
- Placenta increta, placental chorion is a tuft of implantation up to / into miornetnum.
- Placenta percreta, is the implantation of the placenta chorion tuft penetrates the muscle layer until it reaches the serosa layer of the uterine wall.
- Plaserita inkarserata, the placenta is retained in the cavity caused by kontriksi osteuni utrri uteri.