Cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation) consists of:
- Acute cholecystitis (acalculous cholecystitis)
- Chronic cholecystitis
The symptoms that occur in patients with gall bladder:
- Pain in the right upper abdominal symptoms such as heartburn
- Intermittent pain and move from the right upper abdomen and then leads to the back, and moved again to the front of the shoulders and chest.
- Usually the pain will occur between 1-2 hours after eating. Causing the patient to lose their appetite to eat because of fear of feeling ill after meals.
- Indigestion, nausea accompanied by vomiting and cold sweats.
- Stomach bloating, especially after eating fatty foods, fried foods, and green vegetables.
- The pain often occur at night, so that the patient is suddenly awakened.
- Yellow skin (if the gallstones blocking the bile duct).
- A high body temperature.
Vitamins that can help cure cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation):
- Extra Vitamin C: to reduce cholesterol deposits.
- Vitamin E: to prevent and dissolve gallstones.
- Vitamin B Complex: helps cleanse the gall bladder is efficiency.
- Lecithin: helps reduce fatty deposits and cholesterol in the liver.
Needs to be done to prevent cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation):
- Maintain ideal body weight with a diet high in fiber.
- Reduce refined carbohydrates, sugars and fats.
- Make it a habit to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Habit of eating fruits and vegetables, oat bran and pectin (fiber types that are water soluble and can help lower cholesterol) in apples, cabbage, carrots, oranges.