Lime - Citrus aurantifolia, Swingle including herbaceous plant that has many branches and twigs. Woody trunk and tough. Dull colored outer skin. Lime - Citrus aurantifolia, Swingle at age 2 1/2 years has begun to bear fruit. The flowers are small white colored fruit is round and colored (outer skin) or yellowish green. Orange juice sour old. Citrus plants generally prefer a place that can get direct sunlight.
Growing Terms of Lime - Citrus aurantifolia, Swingle:Climate
- Elevation: 200 m - 1,300 m above sea level.
- Annual rainfall: 1,000 mm - 1,500 mm / year.
- Wet months (above 100 mm / month): 5 months - 12 months.
- Dry months (under 60 mm / month): 0 months - 6 months.
- Air temperature: 200 C - 300 C.
- Humidity: medium - high.
- Irradiation: medium
- Type: latosol, alluvial, andosol.
- Texture: sandy clay loam and clay loam.
- Drainage: good · The depth of ground water: 40 cm - 170 cm of the soil surface.
- Rooting depth: 40 cm below ground level.
- Acidity (pH): 4-9.
- Total fertility rate: medium - high