Symptoms and signs of diarrhea:Decreased stool consistency (liquid) with / without blood, body temperature may rise (fever), abdominal pain, headache, decreased appetite, weakness, nausea, vomiting, myalgia (muscle pain), anxiety.
Besides diarrhea, also can be classified into several categories, measured by loss of body fluids (dehydration), among others:
- without dehydration
- Mild-moderate dehydration
- Severe dehydration
There are some plants that can be used to treat diarrhea, among others:
- 5 pieces of Levant Cotton - Gossypium herbaceum L (the young) boiled with a glass of water for 15 minutes. Once cool, strain and drink the water at once.
- 10-15 grams of the root of Erchagouyahua - Ervatamia divaricata (L.) Burk thinly sliced, boiled in 3 cups of water until remaining 1 glass. After chilling filtered, then taken little by little.
- 15 g leaves of Indonesian bay leaf - Syzygium polyanthum (Wight.) Walp, washed and boiled with 1 cup of water for 15 minutes. After chilling filtered and drunk.
- In addition, diarrhea can also be treated to apples, please see here