Symptoms and signs that frequently appear on Laryngitis or pharyngitis are:
- Sore throat and painful swallowing
- Enlarged tonsils
- Mucous membranes lining the pharynx becomes inflamed heavy or light and is covered by a whitish membrane or remove the pus
- Enlarged lymph nodes in the neck
- Increased number of white blood cells.
In addition to the above symptoms, or symptoms of pharyngitis Laryngitis can also be distinguished by the infecting organism.Laryngitis or pharyngitis Virus
- Usually not found pus in the throat
- Mild fever or no fever
- White blood cell count is normal or slightly increased
- The lymph nodes of normal or slightly enlarged
- In the cultures in the laboratory did not grow bacteria
- Often found pus in the throat
- Mild to moderate fever
- Increased white blood cell count mild to moderate
- Mild to moderate swelling of the lymph nodes
- Bacteria grown in culture in the laboratory
There are some plants that can be used to treat Laryngitis or pharyngitis, among other:
- 10 grains of fruit of Amomum compactum Soland ex Maton mashed and mixed with a glass of water. Drink 1 a day, the morning of 1 cup. Repeated for 7 days. For maintenance, drink 3 times a week.
- 3 pieces of leaves from the Star of Bethlehem - lsotoma longiflora Presi boiled with 2 cups of water until remaining 1 glass. After chilling filtered and drunk. Apply 2 times a day, morning and afternoon.
- 9 g of plant stems Green chirayta - Andrographis paniculata Nees washed. Then chewed and swallowed the water.