The symptoms of Dengue Fever Disease:
- High fever, body heat more than 2 days
- Pain in the gut
- There are patches of red spots on skin that is not lost even if pushed, pulled, stretched, and so forth.
- Could be bleeding from the nose (nosebleeds), vomiting blood, and through bowel movements.
- Patients can be pale, restless, and the toe end of the cold hands.
People who indicated dengue fever should be immediately given medical help. Too late to give relief to the sufferer can cause the patient died.
Attack of dengue fever can occur anytime throughout the year and can affect anyone from children to adults. Dengue disease associated with the environment and people's behavior. People who care about the environment clean and the threat of dangerous diseases, is an excellent location as Dengue fever is endemic.
There are some plants that can be used to treat dengue fever, among others:
- Water from a Coconut - Cocos nucifera, Linn, mixed with water from a Lime - Citrus aurantifolia, Swingle. Taken 2 times a day, morning and afternoon.
- 5 leaves Papaya - Carica papaya, Linn boiled with 0.5 liters of water until the remaining one cup, add a little salt, 2 tablespoons honey. drink while still warm. Do it 3 times a day until symptoms of dengue fever recover.