The process of cavities (dental decay) occurs according to three stages, namely:
- Bacteria in the mouth to form acids, of sugars contained in foods, which are attached to the tooth surface
- This acid dissolves the "Email" is a white coating that destroys teeth on the teeth.
- Then the acid causes the penetration of cavities (dental decay) inside the email to the teeth under the head gear.
What factors influence cavities (dental decay):
- Social culture of the population
- Awareness, attitudes and behavior on dental health
- Sexes are described: