Judging from the cause, food poisoning is caused by three things:
- Food poisoning is chemically
- Biological food poisoning.
Oxalic acid in the form of potassium oxalate, found in the sap of plants such as spinach. This compound is also present in the human body in very small quantities. But if in large numbers, these compounds can be dangerous, and consume large quantities of spinach can also harm the human body.
- Because of food poisoning microorganisms
Food poisoning caused by micro-organisms, caused by:
- People who handle or process food
- Neighborhood or area and equipment