The lymphatic system is one of the main ways to spread breast cancer. Breast cancer cells can enter lymphatic vessels and begin to grow in lymph nodes. If breast cancer cells have reached the lymph vessels in the armpit (axilaris node), the sign is swelling of the lymph nodes in the armpit. When this happens it is likely that cancer cells also enter the bloodstream and spread to other organs. This can affect cancer treatment options from your doctor.
Most lumps that occur in the breast are not cancerous. However, some need to be examined under a microscope to make sure they are not cancerous. Most breast lumps turn out to be fibrocystic changes. The term refers to the fibro and fibrocystic cyst. Fibrosis is the formation of scar tissue, while cysts are fluid-filled sacs. Fibrocystic changes can cause breast swelling and pain. Often occur before the menstrual period begins. Breasts may feel rubbery and sometimes out of clear liquid / milk from the nipple.
Types of Breast CancerThere are many types of breast cancer, but some of them are very rare. Sometimes a single breast tumor can be a mix of the following types or a mixture of invasive and in situ cancer.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
When DCIS is diagnosed, the pathologist usually will look for areas of cancer cells that have died, called tumor necrosis in a tissue sample. If necrosis is found, the more likely the tumor is aggressive. Comedocarsinoma term sometimes used to describe DCIS with necrosis.
- Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)
- Invasive (or infiltrating) ductal carcinoma (IDC)
- Invasive (infiltrating) lobular carcinoma (ILC)
- Inflamed Breast Cancer (IBC)
- Paget's disease of the nipple
There are some herbs that can be used to treat breast cancer, among others:
- 1-2 stem parasite (Loranthus, Spec. Div.) Attached to a tea tree, 1 stem cogon gras (Imperata cylindrica (L.) Beauv.), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill) to taste. Boil all ingredients with 3 cups water to boiling, then filtered. How to use: drink 1 ½ cups a day.
- 60 grams of the leaves of Selaginella doederleinii Hieron had boiled dry for 3-4 hours over low heat, and drink when cool.
- Provide 60 g of plant Taraxacum officinale Wiggers et Weber, cut into pieces and boiled in 3 cups of water until remaining 1 glass. Strain and drink 1 cup 2 times a day.
- 20 grams dried fruit of the Crown of God - Phaleria macrocarpa [Scheff.] Boerl, boiled with 5 cups of water, until the remaining 3 cups, strain, wait until cool and drink 3 times a day each 1 cup. Drink 1 hour before meals.