Signs and Symptoms of Bronchitis:The main symptom of bronchitis is the emergence of a productive cough (phlegm) that secrete mucus yellowish white or green. Under normal circumstances we airways produce mucus about a couple of teaspoons a day. If the primary lung airways (bronchi) inflammation, bronchial mucus will result in significant amounts that will trigger coughing. It said if the situation is chronic bronchitis lasts more than 3 months. mucus color other than white or clear, indicating a secondary infection.
Acute bronchitis can also be followed by symptoms of upper respiratory infection, such as:
- A feeling of tightness in the chest
- Hoarse throat
- Shortness of breath
- Breath sounds
- High fever and chills
- Weak and tired
Causes of BronchitisAcute bronchitis:
- Viral infections
- Cigarettes and cigarette smoke
- Materials that emit pollution
- Gastrofaringeal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach acids back up into the esophagus).
- Workers are exposed to dust or fumes
When bronchitis survive and continue for about three months a year. The cause is the same as acute bronchitis, but last longer, the most common cause is smoking.
Infeksioda bronchitis often begins with symptoms such as colds, (runny nose, fatigue, chills, back pain, muscle aches, mild fever and sore throat.
Coughing is usually a sign of the beginning of bronchitis. At first it did not cough up phlegm. But 1-2 days later will issue a white or yellow phlegm. Furthermore, sputum will multiply, yellow or green.
In severe bronchitis, after most other symptoms improve, sometimes there is a high fever for 3-5 days. Shortness of breath occurs when the airway becomes blocked. Often found wheezing breath sounds, especially after coughing.
There are some herbs that can be used to treat bronchitis, among other things:
- Two flowers of Cananga - Canangium odoratum boiled with 1 cup of water to boiling and the remaining 1/2 cup. Then filtered and drunk regularly early in the afternoon.
- 3 pieces of leaves from the Star of Bethlehem - lsotoma longiflora Presi boiled with 2 cups of water until remaining 1 glass. After chilling filtered and drunk. Apply 2 times a day, morning and afternoon.
- 10 leaves fresh from the Oyster Plant - Rhoeo discolor (L.Her.) Hance boiled in 3 cups of water until the remaining 2 cups. Add a little sugar. Taken regularly, morning and afternoon. Each drink 1 cup.