Red eye usually caused by bacterial or viral infections, allergic reactions, or (in newborns) opening the tear ducts are not perfect. Because pink eye can be contagious, rapid diagnosis and treatment is the best way to help limit its spread.
Symptoms often occur in conjunctivitis (eye inflammation) are:
- Redness in one or both eyes
- Itching in one or both eyes
- Feeling like there is sand in one or both eyes
Red eyes make you feel like there's something in your eyes that you can not lose. When you get out of bed in the morning, your eyelids will stick and be difficult to open.
The cause of conjunctivitis (eye inflammation):
- That cause pink eye include:
- Liquid chemical splash in the eye
- Foreign objects into the eye
- Red eyes caused by viruses and bacteria.
- Red eye due to allergy
- Red eye from irritation
There are some herbs that can be used to treat conjunctivitis (eye inflammation), among others:
- 15 grams of seeds of Foetid Cassia - Cassia tora Linn baked to dry and yellow, and then pulverized to a powder. Then brewed with water until a paste. Glue eyes on both temples (In both the Tay Yang acupuncture points).
- 30 grams, leaf Jasmine - Jasminum sambac, Ait refined. Used to compress around the eyes. Do not get in eyes.