People who are susceptible Pyoderma
- A person with bad hygiene.
- A person with a weak immune system.
- Someone with other diseases of the skin.
- A person with a wound on the skin.
Infectious form of Pyoderma
- Non-bullous impetigo / krustosa
- Bullous Impetigo
- Folliculitis (inflammation of hair follicles)
Deep folliculitis: on the chin, upper lip,
- Furuncles (inflammation of the hair follicles and surrounding)
- Ekstima (shallow ulcer)
- Pionikia (inflammation around the nails)
- Hidra adenitis (infection of the apocrine glands)