Clinical manifestations of epileptic seizures can be characterized as a sudden onset of symptoms, loss of spontaneous and tend to recur. While the symptoms and clinical signs are highly variable can be either decreased levels of consciousness disturbance, sensory disturbance (subjective), motor disturbances, or seizures (objective), disorders of the autonomic (vegetative) and changes in behavior (psychological). It all depends on the location of focal epileptogenesis or nest epileptogen and penjalarannya so dikenallah various types of epilepsy.
Epilepsy as clinical symptoms could stem from many diseases in the brain. Approximately 70% of cases of epilepsy is not known why classified as idiopathic epilepsy and 30% were classified as unexplained symptomatic epilepsy, such as head trauma, infection, congenital, lesion persisted space, circulatory disorders of the brain, toxic and metabolic. Cryptogenic epilepsy seen as symptomatic but cause is unknown, such as West syndrome and Lennox Gastaut syndrome.
Plants To Treat Epilepsy
- 8-10 pieces fruit of Morel berry - Physalis peruviana, Linn, eaten every day on a regular basis.
- 30 grams of dried leaves of Centella asiatica, (Linn), Urban mashed. brewed with 1 cup hot water and filtered. drink every day on a regular basis.
- 10 grams of Autumn Zephyr Lily - Zephyranthes candida Herb, boiled with a glass of water to a boil, add sugar to taste and drink every day routine.
- 10-20 grams of fresh leaves of leucas lavandulifolia Smith boiled in 3 cups of water until the remaining 1 1/2 cups. After chilling filtered, plus sugar to taste. Drink a day 3 x 1/2 cup.
- 20 Plant Underleaf pearl - Phyllanthus urinary, Linn (roots, stems, leaves) boiled with 5 cups water to boil and the remaining 3 cup. Filtered and daily drink 1 a day 3/4 cup for 3 consecutive days.
Research conducted at the University of Arizona showed people who are often the subject of weight loss tends to be more vulnerable to depression. Among the topics including diet, diet, weight, and exercise routines.
In that study, researchers Arroyo involving 85 male students and 33 female students. When compared to participants who have a high tendency of depression are generally most happy to talk about topics related to body weight. In addition to diet and exercise, there is also talk about fear fat.
Plants To Lose Weight
Drink water regularly, leaves of Phyllanthus acidus [L.] Skeel. which boiled
Common causes of constipation include:
- Lack of body fluids
- Stress or depression and a fairly solid activity
- The influence of hormones in the body
- Intestine is less elastic
- Anatomical abnormalities in the digestive system
- Lifestyle and diet are less regular
- Side-effects from taking drugs that contain lots of calcium or aluminum
- Intake of vitamin C deficiency and lack of fibrous foods
- A symptom of the disease
- Often resist the stimulus to defecate in a long time.
Plant To Treat Constipation
- 3/4 teaspoon of seeds of Phyllanthus acidus [L.] Skeel, washed and polished. Brewed with 1/2 cup hot water. add 1 tablespoon of honey, drink as well. Apply 2 times a day.
- 1 part of leaf and stem of Coleus scutellarioides, Linn, Benth. Boiled in 3 cups water to boil until the remaining 2 cups. Taken 2 times a day 1/2 cup.
- 3 seeds from the fruit of Gardenia Augusta, Merr; boiled with 2 cups water to boil down to 1 cup, drink as well.
- 7 young leaves from guajava - Cassia alata, Linn, boiled with 2 cups water to boil and the remaining 1 cup, drink as well.
- 20-40 grams of dried herbs of Indian Acalypha - Acalypha indica L, boiled with 1 cup of water to boiling. Once cool, strain and drink daily 2 times a day, each 1/2 cup. Do it every day until it heals.
Enteritis may also be caused by:
- Autoimmune conditions like Crohn's disease
- Some drugs, including ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, and cocaine
- Damage from radiation therapy
Symptoms may begin one hour to one day after infection, including abdominal pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite, vomiting. Symptoms usually go away without treatment within a few days.
Plant To Treat Enteritis
Stems from Santalum album L is made of powder, take as much as 2 teaspoons. Brewed with a glass of water (200ml). Taken 2 times a day, morning and evening, every times drinks 100 ml. Duration of treatment: Repeated during 14 days.
There is a dry cough, some are productive. Productive cough is a cough with phlegm. Sputum is also called sputum or phlegm.
There are several ways to cure a cough with the use of traditional medicine, among others:
- Prepare the fruit of fennel pollen as much as 5 g brewed with 1 / 2 cup boiling water, After chilling filtered, add 1 teaspoon of honey, Stir until evenly distributed, drink once, Do it two times a day until healed.
- Five leaves fresh andong (Cordyline fruticosa (L.) A. Cheval.) Brewed with 1 cup hot water, cold drink after two times a day until healed.
- 30 grams of the leaves of Selaginella doederleinii Hieron had boiled dry to a boil and drink when cool.
- 2 stem tuber of Zingeber officinale, roscs. of your thumb. Boiled with 2 cups water to boil until remaining 1 glass. Taken 2 times a day 1 cup, morning and afternoon.
- 10 grams of the root of Abelmoschus moschatus [L.] Medic is still fresh, cut thin. Boil in 3 cups of water until remaining 1 glass. Once cool, strain. Drink 2 times a day, to drink 1/2 cup.
- 100-200 grams of Radish - Raphanus sativus L crushed and squeezed to take water, add sugar to taste. Drink 1 a day.
Cholera is spread through drinking water, seafood or other foods contaminated by feces of infected people. Cholera found in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. In these areas, outbreaks usually occur during the summer and a lot of attacking children. In other areas, outbreaks can occur in any season and all ages can be affected.
Symptoms begin within 1-3 days after infection with the bacteria. The disease usually begins with watery diarrhea as water that occurs suddenly, without pain and vomiting.
In severe cases, diarrhea causes loss of fluids to 1 liter in 1 hour. Loss of excess fluid and salt causes dehydration accompanied by intense thirst, muscle cramps, weakness and decreased urine production.
Symptoms usually disappear within 3-6 days. Most people will be free of this organism within 2 weeks, but some of these people become carriers of this bacterium.
Plant For Treating Cholera
The flowers of cloves - Syzygium aromaticum, (Linn.) Merr dry, chewed, and swallowed the water. Do it every day. Clove oil can strengthen intestine mucus and gastric ulcers and increase the number of white blood.
Normal body temperature is between 36.6 ˚ C - 37.2 ˚ C. Oral temperature of about 0.2 to 0.5 ˚ C lower than rectal temperature and axillary temperature of 0.5 ˚ C lower than oral temperature. Lowest body temperature in the morning and increased in the afternoon and evening. In the hot weather can increase up to 0.5 ˚ C of normal temperature. Setting temperature or fever in a healthy state is a balance between production and release of heat.
Fever occurs because of temperature changes in normal homeostatic regulation in the hypothalamus, which may be caused partly by an infection, vaccines, biological agents (colony stimulating factor granulocyte-macrophage, interferon and interleukin), tissue injury (infarction, pulmonary embolism, trauma, intramuscular injections, wound fuel), malignancy (leukemia, lymphoma, hepatoma, metastatic disease), drugs (fever drugs, cocaine, amphotericin B), immunologic disorder-reumatologik (systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis), inflammatory diseases (inflammatory bowel disease), diseases granulomatosis (sarcoidosis), endocrine disruption to the company (thyrotoxicosis, pheochromocytoma), metabolic disruption to the company (gout, uremia, Fabry disease, hyperlipidemia type 1), and the beings of unknown or poorly understood (familial Mediterranean fever).
Plants To Reduce Fever
- 3 g of the fruit of Piper retrofractum Vahl has dried, crushed, and brewed with 1/2 cup hot water and drunk
- 4 leaves of Clerodentrum calamitosum L boiled in 1,5 cups of boiling, and the remaining 1 cup. Filtered, and added honey to taste, drinking as well
- 2 pieces of Cananga - Canangium odoratum crushed, used to compress the abdomen.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried seeds of Mahogany - mahogany Swietenia Jacq, brewed with 1/3 cup hot water, add 1 tablespoon of honey. Drink while warm, do it 2-3 times a day.
- Dental caries
- Loose teeth
- Erosion of the gums
Gradual erosion of gum lasts a long time so it is more common in those aged over 40 years. Sufferers do not notice or take seriously until it becomes a problem. When the cause of erosion is too hard to brush your teeth, you should replace it with a more delicate brush and reduce pressure.
- Root canal infection
Plant To Treat Toothache
The disease is commonly found in Chinese races, especially those living in the south, so that often arise in the south Asian country. The disease is also found in people who live in cold climates, this is presumably because the use of preservatives nitrosamines in foods that they save.
Factors affecting the environmental factors such as irritation by chemicals, smoke, cooking spices, preservatives, food that is too hot, water that has a fairly high nickel content, and habits like the Eskimos who preserve fish by using nitrosamines. About hereditary factors have been studied, but until now has not it can be deduced. One thing that is important to know is that this disease often attack people with low social class, this may be related to the customs and the environment around these people
Radiotherapy up to now is still the main therapy. But it must be considered against the side effects of radiotherapy such provision, the mouth feels dry, the fungus on the mouth, feeling stiff in the neck, headache, nausea and vomiting can sometimes arise. Therefore it can be recommended to patients to bring drinking water in the activities and try to maintain the cleanliness of the mouth and teeth. Giving the vaccine to high-risk population can be done to reduce the incidence of this disease in the area.
There is a traditional medicine that can help to cure cancer.
- 1-2 stem parasite (Loranthus, Spec. Div.) Attached to a tea tree, 1 stem cogon gras (Imperata cylindrica (L.) Beauv.), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill) to taste. Boil all ingredients with 3 cups water to boiling, then filtered. How to use: drink 1 ½ cups a day.
- 60 grams of the leaves of Selaginella doederleinii Hieron had boiled dry for 3-4 hours over low heat, and drink when cool.
- Provide 60 g of plant Taraxacum officinale Wiggers et Weber, cut into pieces and boiled in 3 cups of water until remaining 1 glass. Strain and drink 1 cup 2 times a day.
- 20-30 grams of rhizome of Zingiber zerumbet (L.) J. E. Smith smoothed and filtered to take water. Mix with a glass of water and drink it regularly.
If the immune system is compromised it will disrupt the autoimmune. The immune system serves as a bulwark of defense to ward off free radicals caused by viruses, bacteria, toxins and pollutants from the environment around the home, office or from any food and drink consumed each day. Besides being an autoimmune disorder, in rheumatic diseases occur because of disruption of the immune system to distinguish itself with a foreign body tissue, so it is easy to attack the body's own tissues, especially in the synovial tissue, which is a thin membrane that lines the joints of the bones and can cause swelling of the joints, often feel pain in joints, often the loss of function of the muscles of the joints can cause disability or even a mild stroke.
Rheumatic attack almost all the joints on the bone, such as the joints of the wrist, fingers, knees, ankles legs or ankles, hips, shoulders, neck, spine, until the connection between the small bones on the inside as the ear.
Rheumatic disease were divided into 4 groups categories, including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatic polymyalgia
- Gout Arthritis
Plants That Can Be Used To Reduce Pain In Arthritic
Pour 10 g of powder from the fruit of Capsicum annuum L in 1/2 cup hot water. Mix well and let stand several minutes. Apply on the body of the sick.
Puree 10g the fruit of Capsicum frutescens L. Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and stir until blended. Apply these herbs on the body of the sick.
Measles is an acute viral disease caused by measles virus. The disease is highly infectious, contagious early prodromal period until approximately 4 days after appearance of rash. Infection is spread through the air (airborne).
The measles virus is transmitted through droplet infection through the air, sticking and breed in nasopharyngeal epithelium. Three days after the invasion, replication and colonization continues in the regional lymph nodes and viremia occurs first. The virus spreads on all the reticuloendothelial system and viremia following the second after 5-7 days of initial infection. The existence of giant cells and inflammatory processes are the basis peribronchial pathological rash and pulmonary infiltrates. There is also a Similarly, edema, and bleeding dam which spread to the brain. Colonization and the spread of skin epithelium and cause coughing, runny nose, red eyes (3 C: coryza, cough and conjuctivitis) and fever that grew high. Symptoms of fever, cough, runny nose grew heavy and on day 10 after initial infection the rash starts makulopapuler kemerahan.Virus color can also breed in the central nervous system and cause symptoms encefalitis clinic. After a period in the fall and hipervaskularisasi konvelesen subside and caused a rash became increasingly dark, turning into desquamasi and hyperpigmentation. This process is because at first there is bleeding perivaskuler and lymphocyte infiltration.
Clinical symptoms of Measles
- The heat increased and peaked at day 4-5, when the rash came out
- Coryza happened is difficult to distinguish from severe common cold. Improved rapidly when the heat decreases.
- Conjunctivitis is characterized by red eye conjunctiva accompanied by inflammation accompanied with photophobia complaint.
- Cough is due to inflammation in the airway epithelium, reaching a peak at the time of eruption and disappeared after a few weeks.
- The appearance of Koplik's spots usually at about 2 days before the appearance of rash (days 3-4) and quickly disappeared after a few hours or days. Koplik's spots is a collection of white dots on a red bucal epithelial area which is a sign that patognomonik clinics for measles.
- Makulopapular originally reddish colored rash. The rash appears first on the hairline and forehead, and behind the ears, spreads to the peripheral to the foot. Rash generally embrace each other so that in the face and chest became confluent. The rash is distinguished by a rash of rubella discrete and did not experience desquamasi. Palms of the hands and feet do not experience desquamasi.
Diagnosis is based on the anamnesis and physical examination, and serologic examination or positive virologik namely when there is continuous high fever 38.50 C or more accompanied by a cough, runny nose, pain in swallowing, red eye and glare when hit light (photophobia), often followed by diarrhea . On day 4-5 of fever, skin rashes, preceded by rising temperatures are higher than the original. At this time children can experience a febrile seizure. When the rash appeared, cough and diarrhea got worse so that the child has difficulty breathing or dehydration.
Clinical symptoms occur after a period of 10-12 days shoot, consisting of three stages:
Prodromal stage, lasting 2-4 days, characterized by fever followed by cough, runny nose, red farings, swallowing pain, stomatitis, and conjunctivitis. Signs patognomonik emergence enantema cheek mucosa in front of molar three called Koplik spots.
Eruption stage, marked by the emergence of makulo-papular rash which lasted for 5-6 days. The emergence of the rash starts from hairline behind the ears, then spreads to the face, neck, and finally to the extremities.
Stadium healing (konvalesens), after 3 days rash disappeared gradually in order of occurrence. Blackish skin rash and peeling that will disappear after 1-2 weeks.
It is important to determine the nutritional status of patients, to be aware of the occurrence of complications. Malnutrition is a risk of serious complications.
Treatment of Measles is supportive, consisting of:
- Providing adequate fluid
- Appropriate calorie and food type which is adjusted to the level of awareness and presence of complications
- Nutritional supplements
- Antibiotics are given if secondary infection occurs
- Anti-convulsive seizures in the event
- Giving vitamin A.
Plants that can be used to treat measles:
- Wash 25 grams of leaves Biduri Biduri, Calotropis gigantea [Willd.] Dryand.ex WTAit, 25 grams of leaf Java acidic (Tamarindus indica, Linn.), And 25 grams of turmeric. Mashed, plus one cup of cooking water and a tablespoon of honey, and stir until blended. Furthermore, the decoction is filtered and water was drunk. This treatment is done twice a day.
- 5 grams of flowers of the Clove - Syzygium aromaticum, (Linn.) Merr was dried, soaked in 1 cup of water during the night one night, drunk little by little.
Physalis peruviana, Linn is a wild plant, a low shrub (normally up to 1 meter tall) and has less than 1 year old. This plant thrives in the lowlands to an altitude of 1550 meters above sea level. The flowers are yellow, the fruit is round and green, but when the old brown with acids taste sweet.
Morel berry - Physalis peruviana, Linn chemical compounds containing citric acid and Fisalin. In addition it also contains fruit acids Malate, Alkaloids, Tannins, Kriptoxantin, Vitamin C and Sugar.
Cylea barbata, Miers including trunked vine plants, trunk circumference of small diameter, the bark rough and thorny. The length of the stem can reach tens of meters and the surface of the shield-shaped leaves with fur. Berwara yellow flowers of this plant with red fruit has an oval shape. These plants are often found in open areas of forest or bush edge.
Chemical content: According to research by experts, this plant is a type of carbohydrate-containing substances that can absorb water, so that leaves a solid. If a handful of leaves from Cylea barbata, Miers squeezed with a glass of water, will become rubbery. Cylea barbata, Miers also contain fat and so on.
This tree originated in India, can be grown on land of mild to severe and resistant to lack or excess of water. Small tree, height to 10 m, sometimes more. Single leaf, short-stemmed. Young fruit can be cooked with vegetables for tasty dishes because it gives a sour taste.
Chemical properties and pharmacological effects: Leaves ceremai typical aromatic odor, no taste. Chemical constituents: The leaves, bark, and wood from Phyllanthus acidus [L.] Skeels contain saponins, flavonoids, tannins, and polyphenols. The roots contain saponins, galus acid, tannic substances, and toxic substances (toxic). While fruit contains vitamin C.
Constipation and weight loss
Root of the poisonous liquid. Should not use the roots of Phyllanthus acidus [L.] Skeels for treatment.
Clove - Syzygium aromaticum, (Linn.) Merr including herbaceous plant species that can have a big trunk and hardwood, clove able to survive tens and even hundreds of years, the height can reach 20 -30 meters and the branch is quite dense. Branch of the clove plant is generally long and filled with small twigs that break easily. Clove leaf green elongated oval-shaped with an angled end portion, on average, have a wide size range 2-3 cm long and leaves without stalks range 7.5 -12.5 cm. By the time young clove purple, then changes to yellow and turn again to pink when they are old. Generally clove first time at age 4-7 years to bear fruit.
Clove - Syzygium aromaticum, (Linn.) Merr contains essential oils, also contain a chemical compound called eugenol, oleanolat acid, acid galotanat, fenilin, karyofilin, resins and gums.
Cholera and measles.
Plant a tree height between 12 and 15 yards. Coarse woody skin, gray. Simple leaf fall. Growing up in a hot, dry soil, on the ground that a lot of chalk. Part Used Wood.
Wood: Essential oils, hars, and tannic substances. Oil: Santalol (seskuiterpenalkohol), santalen (sesquiterpene), Santen, santenon, santalal, santalon, and isovalerilaldehida
Antipyretics efficacy, analgesic, carminative, stomakik, and diuretics.
Plant a tree to 30 feet high. Woody stems; single leaf, oval, green color. Flowers are white, fragrant odor. Not been fruitful.
Mikelarbina alkaloids and liriodenina.
Typical properties of sweet, spicy, and warm. Expectorant and diuretic properties.
Tree, 15-25 m high. End of the branch-haired. Leaves oval, with pointed tip and base. Flower stand alone, orange, fragrant smell. Fruit elongated spherical shape, a little crooked. Seeds ripe dark red depending on the beam that extends out into a slender thread.
Oil: Phenol, isoeugenol, sineol, bensilaldehida, and feniletilalkohol. Bark and leaf: Alkaloid, tannic substances. Flowers: Essential oils.
Typical properties of bitter, spicy, and warm. Diuretic and expectorant properties.
Plants twisted to the left or climb, from 1.5 to 5 m high. Leaves opposite. Androgynous flowers, short haired, yellow-green. Elongated fruit shape, with the base and narrow tip, with 5 ribs, dark brown.
Trigonelina, fatty oils, gums, and resins.
Typical properties of sweet and neutralize. Efficacy and tonika antelmintik.
Creeping or erect plant height of 5-35 cm, grows wild in damp places, open or shaded on the side of the road or grass. Have soft stems and branches. A box of fruit oval, erect, dark brown when fully ripe red that broke when touched.
Chemical properties and pharmacological effects: sour taste, cool. Reduce heat, neutralizing toxins, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, sedative, lowers blood pressure. Chemical Ingredients: Oxalic acid.
Hepatitis and to stop the bleeding
Including division Pteridophyta, grows on cliffs, ravines, and shady places the cold air. Stems erect, 15-35 cm, branching out at the roots. The leaves are small, the length of 4-5 mm, a width of 2 mm.
Chemical properties and pharmacological effects: Sweet, warm. Fever, antitoxic, anti-cancer (antineoplastic), stop the bleeding (hemostatic), anti-inflammatory (antioedem).
Cancer and cough
Piper retrofractum Vahl is a plant native to Indonesia, planted in the yard, field, or grows wild in damp places and sandy soil such as near the coast or in the forest to a height of 600 m above sea level. Chronic plant, grow climbing; rnelilit, or creeping with roots lekatnya, can reach 10 m in length. Branching starts from a strong base and resembles wood. Leaf shape is oval.
Chemical properties and pharmacological effects: Fruit taste spicy and hot, into the spleen and stomach meridians. Roots and warm spicy flavor. Chemical Ingredients: spicy fruit contains piperine, chavicine, palmitic acids, tetrahydropiperic acids, 1-undecylenyl-3 ,4-methylenedioxy benzene, piperidine, essential oils, isobutyideka-trans-2-trans-4-dienamide, and sesamin. Piperine has the antipyretic, analgesic, antiinflammatory, and suppress the central nervous system. The root contains piperine, piplartine, and piperlonguniinine.
Toothache and fever
Capsicum frutescens L is used as a vegetable or a plant growing wild in an abandoned wasteland. These plants come from tropical America, like the dry area, and found at altitudes from 0.5 to 1250 m asl. 50-100 cm tall trees. Single leaf, stemmed, alternate location. Leaf blade ovate, pointed tip, base narrow, flat edge, from 5 to 9.5 cm long, 1.5 to 5.5 cm wide, green. Young fruit dark green, greenish white, or white, red ripe fruit. Seeds many, flat round, 2 to 2.5 mm in diameter, dirty yellow.
The fruit contains capsaicin, kapsantin, carotenoids, alkaloids asiri, resins, oils evaporate, vitamins (A and C). Capsaicin gives spicy taste, nutritious for blood flow and skin anesthesia. Seeds contain solanine, solamidine, solamargine, solasodine, solasomine, and steroid saponins (kapsisidin). Kapsisidin efficacious as an antibiotic.
Spicy flavor on the tongue cause stimulation to the brain to release endorphins (endogenous opiates) that can relieve pain and induce a feeling healthier. The results of recent research, cayenne pepper can reduce the likelihood of blood clots (thrombosis), lower cholesterol levels by reducing the production of cholesterol and triglycerides in the liver. On the reproductive system, the nature of the hot chili pepper can relieve tension and pain from poor blood circulation. In addition, the content is quite high in antioxidants (like vitamin C and beta carotene), cayenne pepper can be used to overcome infertility (infertility), aphrodisiac, and slow the aging process.
Capsicum annuum L comes from the United States, scattered from Mexico to northern South America. 1 to 2.5 m high, a year or chronic. Woody stem, branching wide, smooth-haired young stems are green. Single leaf, stemmed (0.5 to 2.5 cm in length), where the spread. Single flower, a star-shaped, white in color. The fruit is conical elongated, straight or curved, tapered at the edges, hanging, spicy taste. Young fruit dark green to bright red after being cooked. The young seeds are yellow, after parents became brown. Capsicum annuum L has several varieties and cultivars are distinguished by the shape, size, sharpness, and color of the fruit.
Fruits contain capsaicin, dihidrokapsaisin, vitamins (A, C), resins, dyes kapsantin, carotene, kapsarubin, zeasantin, kriptosantin, clan lutein. Moreover, it also contains minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and niacin. Active substance capsaicin efficacious as stimulants. If someone is eating too much capsaicin will cause a burning sensation in the mouth and tears.
This medium-trunked tree spread in Southeast Asia and Australia. Single leaf, short-stemmed. Young leaves light green color, having a green old age. Small pieces, about 1 cm long, elliptical shape is green, slightly sour taste sweet. Young leaves taste a bit sour.
Chemical properties and pharmacological effects: sour taste, eliminate toxins, eliminate hunger, improve blood circulation. Chemical Ingredients: Bark contains fewer toxic alkaloids. Leaves: Friedelin.
Lagerstroemia indicct L planted as an ornamental plant in gardens and on the home page or can be found as wild plants in the cliffs and forest edge. This plant came from China and Korea. Small tree, 2-7 m high, branching curving, tree brown, smooth and somewhat shiny. Single leaf, short-stemmed, alternate location. Leaf blade elliptic or elongated shape, the blunt edge, flat edge, dark green, 2-7 cm long, 1-4 cm wide. Flowers 10-50 cm long, wavy edge of the petals, red, white, or purple. The fruit is somewhat rounded, 9-13 mm long, 8-11 mm wide.
Leaves contain decinine, decamine, lagerstroemine, lagerine, dihydroverticillatine, and decodine. The roots contain sitosterol, 3,3 ',4-tri-o-methylellagic acid.
Dysentery and Hepatitis
Lagerstroemia speciosa The Pers can be found in the woods, on barren land in the fertile soil and heterogeneous forest. Sometimes planted as an ornamental tree or shade tree on the roadside. Can grow to a height of 800 m above sea level. In addition, Lagerstroemia speciosa Pers are found at elevations below 300 m. Tree, 10-30 m high. Round rods, light brown. Single leaf, short-stemmed. The leaves are oval, elliptical, or elongated, 9-28 cm long, lebar4-12 cm, dark green. Purple flowers. The fruit boxes, spherical to elongated round, 2 to 3.5 cm long, 3-7 bears.
The leaves contain saponins, flavonoids, and tannins.
At the present, many drugs are abused for a particular purpose. That often cause long-term effects. It could even lead to addiction. Someone who has a drug addiction is almost the same as people who are addicted to alcohol. If someone has had a drug or alcohol addiction, a person needs special handling. Require the rehabilitation process so that people can recover from the effects of drug and alcohol addiction.
Professional efforts are needed in drug rehabilitation. Because in the drug rehab, must be really careful and to be continuously until the person is recovering from drug addiction. People who have drug dependence, it would be better if treated at a drug rehab center. With a more professional service. Drug rehab center, better ensure the healing of people who have drug dependence.
In addition, the role of community and family is also very important in the healing process of someone who experienced drug dependence.