In early abortion bleeding followed decidua basalis tissue necrosis surrounding the cause of the POC loose and is considered a foreign body in the uterus and then the uterus to contract to remove foreign objects.
In less than 8 weeks of pregnancy, the villi korialis decidua has not penetrated deeply. Thus, the POC can be removed entirely. At 8 to 14 weeks gestation, the penetration is deeper so that the placenta was not removed perfectly and caused a lot of bleeding. In more than 14 weeks of gestation the fetus was issued earlier than the placenta. Products of conception out in various forms such as an empty bag or a small object amnion amorphous, stillborn fetus, the fetus is alive, mola kruenta, kompresus fetus, or the fetus maceration papiraseus.
Classification of AbortionSAB (Spontaneous Abortion)
Abortion is not preceded happened to mechanical factors or medisinalis, solely by natural factors.
Spontaneous abortion can be divided several types, including:
- Abortion imminens
- Abortion insipiens
- Incomplete abortion
- Complete abortion
- Abortion Habitualis (recurrent miscarriage)
- Infectious abortion
- Missed abortion
Provacatus abortion (induced abortion)
Abortion is the intentional, either using drugs or devices.
Provacatusabortion (induced abortion) can be divided several types, including:
- Medisinalis abortion (miscarriage therapeutica)
- Abortion criminalist
Causes AbortionAbortion can occur due to several reasons, namely:
- Abnormalities of growth of the POC, the usual cause of abortion in pregnancy before the age of 8 weeks. Factors that cause this disorder are: chromosomal abnormalities, environmental and teratogen effects from radiation, viruses, drugs, tobacco, and alcohol.
- Abnormalities of the placenta, such as villous endarteritis korialis because chronic hypertension.
- Maternal factors, such as pneumonia, typhoid, severe anemia, poisoning, and toxoplasmosis.
- Genital tract abnormalities, such as cervical incompetence (for abortion in the second trimester), retroverted uteri, myoma uteri, and congenital abnormalities of the uterus.
- Endocrine disorders, such as progesterone deficiency or thyroid dysfunction.
- Trauma, such as laparotomy or accident directly to the mother.
- Poor maternal nutrition.
- Maternal psychological factors.
Clinical manifestations of Abortion
- Aminore missed period or less than 20 weeks.
- On physical examination, the general condition was weak or decreased consciousness, normal or decreased blood pressure, pulse, normal or fast and small, normal or elevated body temperature.
- Vaginal bleeding, may be accompanied by the release of tissue products of conception.
- Heartburn or stomach cramps in the symphysis, often accompanied by low back pain caused by uterine contractions.