As many as 70 percent of adult smokers want to quit smoking but it is difficult to break away. If you are planning to quit smoking, initially faced a lot of difficulties such as headaches and mengebu passionate desire to smoke again. In two or three days or a few weeks, the state of the body improve with the release of toxins in the body.
Some things you can do to stop smoking consistently:
- Use Drugs
- Drugs that can help are bupropion (Zyban) and varenicline (Chantix)
- Nicotine replacement materials to help overcome the desire to smoke like juice and water.
- Search Support
- Create an Action Plan
- Know Reasons To Stop
- Change Routines
- Publish your decision to quit smoking
- Set a target date
- Start with the easy way
- Avoid habits that make you smoke
Also avoid habits that you always combined with smoking such as watching television, reading magazines or surfing the internet.
- Look busy
- Sleep more
- Drinking more water
- Visit the smokeless cigarette
- Make your hands busy
- Avoid the temptation to smoke after eating
- Try acupuncture
- Give yourself credit for the efforts of your hard
- Pay attention to your diet
- Think positive