Weiss said that exposure to chemicals found in food, drink, air is inhaled, consumed drugs and some personal products could affect the development and performance of breast cells each day so as to increase the risk of breast cancer. "The presence or absence of a family history of cancer, there are still many things we can do to reduce the risk and chose to do a healthy lifestyle," he said.
Here are some things you can do to reduce the risk of breast cancer are:
- Having a healthy weight and keep it redundant or less, thus reducing one risk factor for breast cancer.
- Exercise regularly at least 3-4 hours per week, but if it could be more of it will be much better.
- Avoid alcohol, based on the 2007 study known to increase the incidence of breast cancer if consumed alcohol.
- Stop smoking and avoid exposure to smoke and places that have exposure to cigarette smoke.
- Soak up a little sunshine to get vitamin D.
- Avoid cooking or heating food in plastic containers or Pandi which could lead to hazardous chemicals can be exposed to hot air. Consider the material of stainless steel, ceramic or metal for cooking, and serving food meyimpan.
- Having a healthy diet by reducing fried foods, fast food or in containers ready for use. As well as multiply eating fruits and vegetables that have been washed first.
- Consume water that has been thoroughly cooked and through filtering.
- Have enough sleep pattern every day, because adequate sleep can help improve and maintain one's immune system.
- Selecting a safe household products, such as avoiding the use of pesticides and other products that are known to contain harmful chemicals.
In addition, early detection of breast cancer is important to prevent and treat breast cancer.
Here's a simple way for the early detection of breast cancer:
- Note the position of the breast with both hands above his head and then both hands at waist.
- Raise your left hand to the head.
- Use the flat surface of the finger to palpate or press your breast and make sure to touch all parts of the breast. Patterns that can be used to rotate the direction of movement, direction of movement up and down or in and out of the area toward the nipple. Try to use the same motion every month.
- Press each nipple gently and pay attention to whether there is a discharge.
- Check out the area between the breast and the breast and armpit and chest while lying bone.
- Repeat all the steps to the right breast.