Laugh for health benefits (reported by besthealth):
- Burn calories
- Make you feel better
- Improve a person's psychological
- Increase hope and self-esteem
This can increase feelings, life expectancy and self-esteem as it can cope with the burden of thinking easier.
- Protects against heart disease
In addition, laughing can reduce the fat and cholesterol that builds up in the coronary arteries which can protect the heart.
- Expand your mind
- Help children endure the pain
- Strengthens the immune system
Laughter can also promote muscle and joints that have been strained because of the weight work.