A health expert, Bryant Stanford PhD from the University of Louisville made a statement that kiss served to increase a person's metabolism and powerful body to deal with stress.
Some kissing benefits for your health:
- Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning before, potentially live 5 years longer than those who did not.
- Kissing a positive impact on confidence. Makes you feel appreciated and help clear your mind.
- Research suggests that the Kissing passionately committed every day (at least 20 seconds every kiss) can lose excess weight.
- Kissing as a stress reliever. Passionate kiss can reduce the tension of mind, reduces negative energy, increase happiness, and lower levels of the hormone cortisol, which is a hormone that triggers stress.
- Kissing turn 30 facial muscles so that they can make the face firmer and improve blood circulation in the face.
- Kissing is very good for the heart, because it can produce substances that adrenaline makes your heart pump more blood around the body. Frequent kissing has scientifically proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, lowers blood pressure, and cholesterol levels.
- They are often kissing will be reduced as likely to develop stomach infections, bladder, and blood circulation disorders.
- During kissing, anbodi substance naturally produced by saliva. In addition, saliva also contains a kind of anesthetic substance that can reduce pain.
- Kissing can reduce anxiety and increase levels of oxytocin (oxytocin), the hormone that evoke a sense of calm and peace.
- Substances produced endorphins while kissing, 200-fold more potent than morphine, so it is quite effective to reduce pain.