- Wikiherb.info provide information on various types of diseases and information about treatment alternatives with ingredients sourced from nature.
- All articles in Wikiherb.info taken from various works independently, and from various reliable sources.
- Some information on Wikiherb.info researched and tested, but you still have to be - be careful if you try to use natural ingredients for the treatment.
- Some plants may have not been studied scientifically, but it has been proven and used as medicine in some countries, especially in Southeast Asia, such as: Indonesia, Filipinos, Thai, etc.
- Ask again to the "expert" in your area if you want to use natural ingredients for the treatment.
- Response to certain substances, everyone is different. Consult your doctor if you want to use materials from nature as a drug.
- Wikiherb.info not responsible for the consequences or side effects resulting from the use of natural remedies for treatment.
- Wikiherb.info no responsibility is, for the misuse of (directly or indirectly) the information in this blog.
- Wikiherb.info containing advertising, we are not responsible for the content of the ads on this blog.
- Wikiherb.info contains banner link partners, we are not responsible for the content of the banner in Wikiherb.info.
- In order to improve the information in Wikiherb.info, Wikiherb.info content will always be updated regularly, you can get updates from Wikiherb.info to be a follower or subscribe to the "subscibe column".
You can provide feedback, suggestions, information about natural medicine to us through the comments, forum, the "contact us" or via email: email@example.com, we will respond through the comment form or directly via e-mail you provided.
We hope you get useful information from Wikiherb.info, thank you.